- Brands you know & trust
- Flexible payment plans
- No upfront deposit & Free delivery *
Aimex 8 Stage Water Fluoride Filter Cartridges x 10
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
Earn 2% back in points
Aimex Water Fluoride Removal Filter Cartridge
Ready to dispatch!
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and iodine
- Removes Fluoride with Activated Alumina, up to 90%
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stop the propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury, and arsenic, bad smells, and taste, bacteria, and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water overnight, wash under warm water (not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
There is no bitter aftertaste taste of any chemicals. Plus, Aimex Water Filters do not have any components that alter the original taste of filtered, pure water. Attimes we are pretty accustomed to the taste of our tap water; it may take some time to get used to the taste of filtered water.
Suitable to Only Aimex Water Purifier
- In the event of the extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not boiling water.
- Please soak the filter and pads in water overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If the filter turns green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water flows over the middle ring, it may be because the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|
The elements present in water give it a distinct taste. Before filtration, along with taste, tap water may also have some odor. During the filtration process elements like Chlorine, Fluoride, and heavy metals like Lead, etc., are all removed out, and hence the distinct taste formed due to these elements is neutralized.
In our water filters, along with filtration, remineralization also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds a slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that's how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex water filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what the majority of buyers consider as ?tasty', please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.
Copyright Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.
- Weight (kg): 7.25
- Length (cm): 60
- Width (cm): 25
- Height (cm): 25.0000
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
My Layby will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all My Layby merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from My Layby you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on My Layby. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1800 183 083 to lodge a return.