- Brands you know & trust
- Flexible payment plans
- No upfront deposit & Free delivery *
LEGO TECHNIC Mobile Crane MK II
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
LEGO TECHNIC Mobile Crane MK II
Build the ultimate lifting machine – the Mobile Crane MK II!
Get ready for the biggest, most complex LEGO Technic model ever — the Mobile Crane MK II! Drive this 2,606-piece behemoth of a model into position with the cool 8-wheel steering and rotate the superstructure. Then activate the included LEGO Power Functions motor to extend the outriggers, lower the feet and extend or raise the crane arm up to 77cm into the air. Lower the hook with the working winch and get ready to lift the load! This authentic 2-in-1 model also features 10 wheels, 5 axles and a detailed V8 motor with moving pistons. Rebuilds into a container stacker and truck featuring Power Functions motor-powered extending and raising boom.
• Features LEGO Power Functions motor-powered extending outriggers, lowering feet, extending or raising crane arm and retractable winch
• Also includes a rotating superstructure, 8-wheel drive, 5 axles, 10 wheels and a detailed V8 motor with moving pistons, 88003 LEGO Power Functions L-Motor and 8881 LEGO Power Functions Battery Box
• 2 models in 1: rebuilds into a container stacker and truck
• Extend the outriggers for increased stability
• Extend the crane arm over 30” (77cm) into the air!
• Steer all 8 wheels
• The engine pistons really move!
• Measures (with retracted crane arm and outriggers) over 8" (21cm) high, 23" (59cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide
• Container stacker measures over 20" (52cm) high with boom fully extended, 19" (50cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide
• Container truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
• Building instructions for Mobile Crane MK II included
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
My Layby will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all My Layby merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from My Layby you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on My Layby. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1800 183 083 to lodge a return.