- Brands you know & trust
- Flexible payment plans
- No upfront deposit & Free delivery *
Simplecom DA211 Active DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Cable 2M 4K@60Hz
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
This DisplayPort to HDMI cable enables you to connect DisplayPort equipped devices such as DP port on graphics cards, desktop and laptop computers to HDMI display.
Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, which supports output resolution up to 4K@60Hz. This active converter cable is also compatible with Eyefinity Multi-Display technology by AMD, enables you integrate multiple display controllers on one graphics card.
Gold-plated connectors, aluminium alloy casing, flexible cable, all of them ensure a strength connectivity between devices, prevent the signal interference and loss. Plug and play, no external power or software required.
- Allows you to directly connect DisplayPort device to HDMI display
- Premium and solid aluminium alloy casing for better heat dissipation
- Gold-plated connectors deliver crystal clear audio and video
- Plug-and-play, no external power or software required
- Integrated active converter processor with low power consumption
- Designed in accordance with DP 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards
- Uni-directional cable, converts signal from DisplayPort to HDMI only
- Support maximum resolution up to 4K@60Hz
- Input: DisplayPort 1.2
- Output: HDMI 2.0
- HDMI output resolution: up to 1080P@144Hz, 4K@60Hz
- Cable Length: 2.0m
- This is not a bi-directional cable, converts signal from DisplayPort to HDMI only
- The resolution and refresh rate are also determined by the performance of your video processing devices
- For display 4K@60Hz content, please ensure that both input and output devices can support 4K@60Hz resolution
- Weight (kg): 0.1
- Length (cm): 15
- Width (cm): 10
- Height (cm): 1.0000
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
My Layby will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all My Layby merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from My Layby you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on My Layby. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1800 183 083 to lodge a return.