1800 183 083
- Brands you know & trust
- Flexible payment plans
- No upfront deposit & Free delivery *
Gift Card Comp
From Jan 1st - Jan 31st, 2022. Any gift card purchased will go into the draw to win the gift card purchase back. The more you buy the more entries you get. Winner will get their entire gift card purchases back. Winners drawn Feb 2022. Min spend $150.
Pre-Christmas Delivery 2022
For orders where delivery is required prior to the 25th of December 2022, you must set the 'Final Payment Date' on the order at no later than the 11th of November 2022.
Due to extra demand on our team, our supplier and couriers during the busy Christmas period, any orders with the Final Payment Date set after the 11th of November 2022 cannot be guaranteed delivered prior to the 25th of December 2022. While every effort is always made to have orders shipped and delivered asap, orders with a final payment date after 11th November may not be delivered until the New Year. We cannot take responsibility for any disappointment for orders not completed within this timeframe.
General Layby Information
Our Layby Period is defined as the number of days/weeks/months from your first payment date to your final payment date. Please note that as MyLayby is a traditional layby service, we do not deliver any orders until the payment plan has been successfully paid in full.
Our minimum Layby period is four (4) weeks/ two (2) fortnights / one (1) month with a maximum Layby period of one hundred and four (104) weeks / fifty two (52) fortnights / twenty four (24) months.
If for any reason an error occurs allowing your layby period to be beyond the maximum or under the minimum allowable layby period we reserve the right to adjust your payment amount to be within these periods and notify you by email.
When you wish to Buy Now to obtain your order before the minimum stated layby period (4 weeks) OR shorten the length of your original payment schedule, you will need to contact us to ascertain whether we and our supplier can achieve this. Unless we confirm via email that this can be achieved the 4 weeks minimum period will stand.
We accept payment by Direct Debit, Mastercard, Visa or PayPal.
Payments made by Direct Debit, Mastercard, Visa or PayPal require a first payment minimum of $10 which must be made within 14x days of your order placement date. If your first payment is not received within 14x days of your order placement date then your order will be automatically cancelled without the need to notify you of the cancellation.
The minimum amount for each payment following the first payment is $10.00 with the exception of the final payment amount scheduled.
Regular payments must be made in accordance with your chosen payment frequency of weekly, fortnightly or monthly. If you need to change any of your payment or order details please contact us by phone between 9.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Your Layby will be delivered to your delivery address within 14 days after the final payment date unless there is a product delay outside of our control. You can change your delivery address online, over the phone or via email up to the date specified on your order confirmation. If you wish to change your delivery address within 2 days of the final payment date, please contact us as this may incur a small fee.
Your Layby order can be cancelled at any time up until the delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address. Please see below for more info on our cancellation policy including cancellation charges which may apply
Minimum Shopping Cart Grand Total
Please note the minimum Shopping Cart Grand Total that is required to check out on www.mylayby.com is $50 after vouchers or discount coupons have been applied.
Future Price Guarantee
If you start a Layby order today, and the price of that product is lower when you finish your payment plan, we will provide you with a My Layby Future Price Guarantee Discount Voucher for the difference in price. If however, the price is higher at the end of the plan than it was when you placed your order, you will still only be charged the initial lower price. Please also note that this Future Price Guarantee Discount Voucher can only be used on new orders and not on existing orders. My Layby has a minimum cart value of $50 after a voucher has been applied and the Future Price Guarantee Discount Voucher will have an expiry of 28 days from its issue date. The Future Price Guarantee Discount Voucher will have a minimum spend requirement that equals 4 times the face value of that voucher (i.e. if the Future Price Guarantee Discount Voucher value is $100, you will be required to spend at least $400 for that voucher to work). Any orders for Apple products are excluded from this price guarantee.
Responsible Saver Reward Program
The Responsible Saver Reward Program is available to existing customers who have an account with My Layby. It is also available to new customers who choose to create an account with us before they place their order. The program offers each account holder a 2% Responsible Saver Reward credit on their completed order. The 2% Responsible Saver Reward credit is credited to the customers account only when the order has been completed, and only for the completed order value. If part of an order is completed, the 2% reward credit will be provided on the part value of the completed order. The Responsible Saver Reward will be valid for 3 months once issued upon order completion. It can be used in conjunction with other offers. You can accumulate your Responsible Saver Rewards during the 3 month period.
By placing an order and checking out of My Layby, by default you agree to be subscribed to our database which will enable My Layby to send account updates and marketing materials to you via email and SMS from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email or SMS, or logging into your online account.
Please note that from time to time a product that you order may be out of stock or deleted once My Layby goes to place that order with the relevant supplier. In this instance My Layby will try and find you a similar product and My Layby will provide you the option of either (a) receiving that similar product, or (b) receiving a full refund from My Layby.
Once you have placed your order, an initial payment of the first instalment is required with following payments occurring at the time intervals you have selected. Automatic payments will occur on the day (or next business day if the date is a public holiday). If you wish to skip a payment please let us know before midday on the business day PRIOR to the scheduled payment. As payments are automated we cannot cancel them the day they are due.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to the final payment. If you cancel your order within 21 days of the date off your original order confirmation (Cooling off period) there will be no cancellation fee. After the cooling off period, My Layby will charge cancellation fees as follows:
- Up to 28 days from your original Final Payment Date, and providing you have made no changes to your original Order Confirmation and have had no failed payments, a $25 fee will be charged at the cancellation date. If a change has been made to your original Order Confirmation at your request, we will recover other reasonable costs (Up to a maximum cancellation fee of $100).
- within 28 days of your Final Payment Date and before delivery of your order is made, a cancellation fee will be charged to recover other reasonable costs related to your order (Up to a maximum cancellation fee of $500)
Once delivery of your order is made, your layby cannot be cancelled as it is complete.
Please note all refunds MUST be returned to the same account they were debited from. First refunds cannot, under any circumstance, be processed to a different account. Should the initial account be closed and the first refund attempt be rejected by the financial institution, only then are we able to obtain new payment details to reprocess the refund.
Refund take a minimum of 5-7 business days to be back available in the account for spending.
Changes to Payment Plans
You can make changes to your payment plan via your account on our website. The maximum period that you can extend a Layby Payment Plan is 28 days from the original final layby payment date on an order. Please note changes to payment plans before a scheduled second payment or after a second last scheduled payment need to be done so via Customer Service, email@example.com
Paying orders off early
Please note that an 'Estimated Delivery Date' is set when you initially place your order, and we expect to deliver your order to you on or around that Estimated Delivery Date if you make all your payments successfully when they are due. If you pay your order off early it can take up to 21 days for us to delivery your order from your final payment date.
If a scheduled payment fails we will charge you a $3 failed payment dishonour fee. Please note the amount of your failed payment plus the failed payment fee will be evenly spread over the remaining payments in your layby plan. If you wish to change your new per payment amount, please log into your account, click on your order and click on adjust my payment plan button, or contact customer service. Also if you have a failed payment and your order goes on suspend the items on your order will be removed from allocation to your order until you have your next successful payment. This may lead to the items that you order not being available for you at the end of your Layby plan.
If you miss 2 payments in a row your order will be placed on suspend until we confirm everything is okay with the scheduled payments and payment method.
You will charged a dishonour fee of $3.00 to cover charges incurred from a missed Direct Debit, Credit Card or PayPal payment. Please note that your financial institution may also charge you a dishonour fee.
End of Layby Period and Delivery
We will notify you 7 days prior to your final payment. If your delivery details have changed before despatch, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and change of details. Your order will arrive within 14 days of final payment date, unless otherwise specified. Please note, in some circumstances we are unable to deliver to more remote areas of Australia or may need to charge a delivery fee if our normal couriers do not deliver to your remote location. Please contact our Customer Service Team to confirm delivery is available.
If goods have been damaged in transit, please contact us to arrange for a return and exchange or refund. In accordance with the Department of Fair Trading, goods cannot be returned if you decide you no longer need the item(s) or have changed your mind.
Please see our returns policy by clicking here.
mylayby.com reserves the right to not honour an order if there is a pricing error or it is believed an incorrect total was achieved by way of technical glitch, and will notify the customer accordingly. My Layby has the right to refuse a transaction in the unlikely case that there is a pricing error or cart error and prices are not shown as correct.
Stripe Australia are responsible for processing Credit/Debit Card payments
Direct Debit payments will be processed by CBA Mercahnt Facility
Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
1. By agreeing to the Direct Debit Request you authorise MyLayby to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated financial institution account (the “nominated account”).
2. MyLayby will give you at least 14 days notice in writing of any changes to the terms of the drawing arrangements.
4. Where the due date is not a business day MyLayby will draw from your nominated financial institution account on the next business day.
5. It is your responsibility to:
1. Ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits;
2. Ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing on the due date;
3. Advise immediately if the nominated account is transferred or closed or your account details change;
4. Arrange a suitable payment method if MyLayby cancels the drawing arrangements;
5. Ensure that all authorised signatories nominated on the financial institution account to be debited authorise the Direct Debit Request.
6. Subject to the terms and conditions of your nominated financial institution account and your agreement with MyLayby, you may alter the drawing arrangements. Such advice should be received by MyLayby at least 7 business days prior to the drawing date for any of the following:
1. Changing your nominated account number
2. Deferring a drawing
3. Altering a DDR schedule
4. Cancelling the drawings completely If you require further information, please contact MyLayby. Alternatively, you can also contact your financial institution.
7. If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify MyLayby as soon as possible. MyLayby will notify you in writing of its determination and the amount of any adjustment that will be made to your nominated account (if any). Mylayby will arrange for your financial institution to adjust your nominated account by the applicable amount (if any). Alternatively, you can also contact your financial institution.
8. The details of your drawing arrangements are contained in the above Direct Debit Request.
9. MyLayby reserves the right to cancel the drawing arrangements if three consecutive drawings are dishonoured by your financial institution, and to arrange with you an alternative payment method. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your nominated financial institution account to see whether dishonour fees apply. Laybyland may charge additional dishonour fees in accordance with MyLayby's purchase terms and conditions.
10. If you are uncertain as to when the debits will be processed to your account, you should enquire directly with your nominated financial institution.
11. Please note that if you would like to defer or alter your direct debit arrangement with MyLayby, you can do so by either
(a). logging into your account with MyLayby, click on the relevant order and then select 'adjust payment plan', or
(b). contacting MyLayby during business hours on 1800 183 083 or emailing MyLayby at email@example.com
12. Further please note that
(a). Direct Debit, through BECS, is not available on all accounts
(b). you are advised to check your account details against a recent statement from your nominated financial institution
(c). if you are uncertain to check with your nominated financial institution prior to completing the Direct Debit Request
(d). if you need to notify Laybyland about anything in this agreement you should write to: MyLayby Attn Accounts 58-60 Easey St Collingwood VIC 3066
(e). MyLayby may send noticed either electronically to your email address or by ordinary post to the address you have given us. If sent by mail, communications are to be taken to be received on the day they would be received in the ordinary course of post.