- Brands you know & trust
- Flexible payment plans
- No upfront deposit & Free delivery *
Simplecom CH340 Compact USB-C to 4 Port USB-A Hub USB 3.2 Gen1
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
This USB-C to 4-Port USB-A hub is a compact and portable extension to your computer. It can add up to 4 USB devices quickly and easily, such as a printer, card reader, pen drive, mouse, keyboard, and more. It features USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, making it easy to transfer files from an external drive to a computer.
This portable hub fits easily into a laptop bag or pocket. Simply plug it to your laptop or MacBook with USB-C port and it will work right away. The ultra slim and lightweight design makes this hub an ideal accessory for laptops, and making it easy to connect more USB devices at the same time.
- Expands one of your computer USB-C port into 4 USB-A ports
- USB 3.2 Gen1 (USB 3.0) SuperSpeed transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Ultra slim Design, compact and portable
- 4 USB-A ports are backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Plug and Play, no driver required
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket for optional external power
- Support Windows 7 and Above, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above
- Model: CH340
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Input: USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C
- Outputs: USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A (USB 3.0) x4
- Connector: USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C
- Cable length: 25cm approx.
- Weight: 34g approx.
- Dimension: 10cm x 3cm x 1cm (LxWxH)
- For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives
- The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. For safety reason, please do not connect it to any USB wall charger
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket on Hub for optional external power
- Weight (kg): 0.1
- Length (cm): 15
- Width (cm): 10
- Height (cm): 1.0000
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
My Layby will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all My Layby merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from My Layby you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on My Layby. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1800 183 083 to lodge a return.