- Brands you know & trust
- Flexible payment plans
- No upfront deposit & Free delivery *
LEGO Architecture New York City
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
Earn 2% back in points
LEGO ARCHITECTURE New York City
Celebrate New York City with this LEGO Architecture Skyline model!
Capture the architectural essence of New York City with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO structure is designed to provide a unique and rewarding building experience, with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. This wonderful model focuses on the amazing architectural diversity of one of the world'smost dynamic cities.
- LEGO interpretation of the New York City skyline.
- Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permissionbefore going online).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 10” (26cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Item: 21028
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
My Layby will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all My Layby merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from My Layby you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on My Layby. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1800 183 083 to lodge a return.