- Brands you know & trust
- Flexible payment plans
- No upfront deposit & Free delivery *
LEGO Technic Heavy Lift Helicopter
over 52 weeks
Availability: In stock
LEGO Technic Heavy Lift Helicopter
Airlift massive loads with the Heavy Lift Helicopter!
Build and experience the awesome LEGO Technic Heavy Lift Helicopter! This huge, robust 2-in-1 model is packed with authentic details and exciting features. Activate the included Power Functions motor to spin the contra-rotating rotors, lower the loading ramp, open the cargo bay doors, lower the winch and hoist up the included cargo. This amazing model also features movable elevator and rudders, and a multidirectional nose wheel… it's just like the real thing! Rebuild it to create a powerful Tandem Rotor Helicopter!
- Includes a LEGO Power Functions motor for an array of motorized functions, including contra-rotating rotors, working winch, and opening loading ramp and cargo bay doors.
- Features huge double rotors, 2 large engines, movable elevator and rudders, buildable cargo accessory and a multidirectional nose wheel.
- Check out the awesome orange, white and gray color scheme.
- Activate the LEGO Power Functions!
- Start up the contra-rotating rotors and prepare for takeoff.
- Lower the winch andliftthe cargo.
- Move the joystick to operate the elevator and rudders.
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Appropriate for children aged 10 to 16.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Tandem Rotor Helicopter.
- Heavy Lift Helicopter measures over 8” (22cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide
- Tandem Rotor Helicopter measures over 7” (19cm) high, 31” (80cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide
- Item: 42052
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
My Layby will usually dispatch your goods within 7 - 10 business days of completing your layby payments.
This time frame factors in the confirmation of the layby order include your payment method, processing and dispatch from the warehouse and the transport of the items via couriers. The 'In Stock ' status on our website can mean the stock is either in our warehouse, or available with our supplier.
Whilst we endeavour to get items delivered to you as soon as possible we do, however, need to allow that 7 - 10 business day window to accommodate the processes above.
Delivery tracking details will be emailed to the email address on the account as soon as they are known. Your goods must be delivered to the delivery address as shown on your initial order.
Deliveries require a signature on delivery and if no one is at the property to sign for the package a calling card will be left by the driver with details of how to arrange redelivery or collection.
If their are multiple items on your order, you may receive multiple deliveries shipped by multiple couriers since items may be sent from different warehouse locations.
Large/bulky items (eg furniture and whitegoods) may take longer to deliver and may also incur an additional freight fee. If an additional freight fee is expected for your order you will be contacted via email after the order has been successfully placed.
We guarantee your satisfaction with all My Layby merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from My Layby you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement.
Please choose carefully when ordering on My Layby. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase. Under the Consumer Law, you are only entitled to a refund in the event of a major product failure - not if you simply change your mind or you later discover that you picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
Please contact our customer service deparment on 1800 183 083 to lodge a return.